Summer is officially here and after a brutal winter I want to soak up every ounce of sunshine. I decided to make a bucket list to make the most of the season. There's nothing worse than getting to Labor Day and feeling like you forgot some of your favorite activities. I would love to hear what's on your summer bucket list…or any suggestions you have for the New York area!
1. Check out The Marlton Hotel. Apparently it's the spot these days.
2. Shop at Brooklyn Flea & Smorgasburg. Need I say more?
3. Dine at this restaurant which we've heard is amazing…they handwrite their menu every day.
4. Watch a Yankees game & a Mets game. Is there anything more quintessentially summer?
5. Shop at this Brooklyn home store (named in New York Mag's Best of New York).
6. Feed my antiques obsession at The Upper Rust.
7. And my fashion obsession at this exhibit.
8. Speaking of museums I would love to check out these pieces.
9. Take a bike ride.
10. Have a lobster and ice cream dinner at these two favorite spots.
11. Continue my #tourdefitness studios. So far I have tried SLT, AKT In Motion, YogaWorks and was officially the last person on earth to try SoulCycle. My sister-in-law is helping me stay motivated and goes with me to most classes. We are all ears for more suggestions!
12. Take a day trip (or a weekend) to the beach.
13. Go antiquing in upstate New York. Do you know any good spots?
14. Take a tennis lesson.
15. Go on a boat ride.
16. Go kayaking. Here is one spot that offers it for free!