now | top (on sale!) | shorts (on sale!) | hat | sunglasses | sandals (on sale!) | jacket | bag (on sale!)
later | shirt | jeans (only $35!) | sweater | bag (on sale!) | hat | scarf | jacket | sunglasses | boots
Football season is upon us! (Not to brag, but Michigan did with their first game).
And while that normally makes us think of chilly fall days, the truth is the beginning of the football season is usually pretty warm (especially for you southerners). So here are two looks to keep you looking game-ready all season.
And like any good sports commentary, let's break down why these work:
- Cross body bags keep your hands free for
- This J.Crew jacket is full of pockets for your tickets, sunglasses & phone.
- Layers keep you warm as the night goes on and temperatures drop.
- Flat sandals and boots are comfortable enough to be on your feet for hours.
- You don't have to wear a jersey to rep your team. A cute retro hat will do.