I can't get these necklaces off my mind. I know I have mixed them into a few posts here and there, but today they deserve the spotlight. Why? Because I think they are the perfect piece for summer. Let me break it down for you.
1. They can be worn long or doubled up as shown.
2. Long necklaces add length and height. True.
3. They come in a variety of colors. I love these neutrals (black & white, blue, olive) as well as these brights (cranberry, lemon, raspberry).
4. Dress them up or down. You can wear them with jeans, a dress, or dare I say a bikini?
5. They are a deal at $60 each, but most importantly they are handmade by women in Uganda and each purchase helps support a sustainable income for these women and their families.
Which color would you choose?