Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying the extra day off in honor of Mr. MLK.
Today, we are continuing our City Saturdays series with Mackenzie Horan from Design Darling. Although she just moved to the city, Mackenzie was happy to share some of her favorite ways to pass the day...
"I'm really quite new to the city, but here are a few of my recent favorites:
- Ice skating at Wollman Rink in Central Park.
- Meeting friends for dinner at Peels. Their vegetable pot pie is a winter must!
- Catching a movie at the Paris Theatre.
- Heading to a new museum (and treating myself to something in the gift shop)!
- Exploring my new neighborhood, puppy in tow!"
Thanks Mackenzie! What a great list. I think ice skating at Wollman followed by a movie at the Paris Theatre would be an amazing way to spend an evening.
And be sure to stop by Mackenzie's adorable store Design Darling. I'm currently coveting this and this! So many adorable gift options (and gifting yourself is 100% acceptable).