I have an admittedly
1. Neutrogena Naturals Cleanser- gentle enough for sensitive winter skin
2. CeraVe Lotion- rich yet non-comodogenic (meaning it won't clog pores...dermatologist gold)
3. Blistex Lip Balm- the hands down best lip product out there
4. Neutrogena Sunscreen- especially important for days spent skiing and skating
5. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara- recommended by a fancy makeup artist, love it
What are your drugstore faves? (I love how just a few bucks spent there can feel like a treat).